Addurl.nu Onblogspot News: HORRIBLE ad featuring Ellen DeGeneres and some of Santa’s helpers

Friday, December 7, 2012

HORRIBLE ad featuring Ellen DeGeneres and some of Santa’s helpers


One Million Moms attack Ellen DeGeneres new JCP ad





These annoying One Million Moms are at it again….

The conservative group, who is part of the American Family Association, is apparently offended by this HORRIBLE ad featuring Ellen and some of Santa’s helpers. Oh yes…this ad is SO offensive that there’s no way I would let my daughters watch it, or my nieces and nephews….how could some Elf jokes not be offensive?

The group issued a statement saying, “Since April, J.C. Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now. A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again. Christians must now vote with their wallets.”

As a mom….I’d rather have my television filled with more Ellen commercials than the crap that I have to fast-forward through.




Via: Popcrunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is a DJ T-Shirt